ARCHITECT: BAILEY ARCHITECTS
Considered the most dramatic restoration in the THC program.
After removing stucco that was added in 1935 and additions that were added in 1940 the building was structurally stabilized with concrete underpinning and framing to re-create the original profile. With a complete newly restored exterior facade, clock tower, windows, spandrel panels and new roof, the old building looked new again. Completed in phases the 12,000 sf interior restoration brought back the wood ceilings, stairs, floors, doors, running trim and all new MEP systems.