Total restoration of 7 buildings totaling 34,500 sf. Exterior restoration including repointing and cleaning of masonry and stone walls. Concrete underpinning of exterior walls for the creation of habitable basement space. The interior of the buildings were completely demolished and built back for occupancy. Added a stairwell to comply with all city codes. All new MEP systems were installed in each building. Tear down and build back of existing canopies. All exterior wood storefronts were removed and built back to their original state. Design and material were used to create the era of the original construction which was 1890-1920.