ARCHITECT: MCGLOIN + SWEEN
Complete removal of South wing façade. Brick and terra cotta pieces were identified and marked with their original location and placed back in the same location. Brick and terra cotta pieces were cleaned, patched and repaired. Terra cotta pieces were manufactured to match the original pieces. Complete window restoration of all wood windows on three floors of the courthouse. Removal of non-historic walls and partitions. Replication of caryatids to match historic. Original construction of the building 1915.