ARCHITECT: Killis Almond Architects
Rehabilitation of the 700-seat theater built in 1951. Restoration of the original masonry and neon lighting, along with the addition of a video marquee that mimics the original as part of renovations of the front entrance. The lobby’s historic paneling was refurbished and ceilings restored. There was a 2,500 sq. ft two-story addition for dressing rooms, along with new MEP systems, theatrical equipment, and A/V enhancements.